Photoshop Adbusting

The first thing I thought when seeing the latest Britney Spears promo was "Why does she look like a bad photoshopped plastic? That's not wackey Britney"... Well, not that I care about La Spears promo stuff - not to say that "Baby One More Time" was quite enjoyable... - I guess. But of course I wasn't the only one who thought that. Same thing goes for other plastics Leona Lewis and The Mickey Mouse Club teen idol rival Christina Aguilera.


Apparently busting ads in subways is getting hot again, but what happened in Berlin is taking things to the next level! This is pitch-perfect adbusting right here as one would say. Just using Photoshop interface stickers and you can efficiently bust the fugly ad.




I love (good) ads... and their (good) busters too.

Source: ekosystem

No comments: