Jill Greenberg

So, J.J. Abrams Star Trek is coming this year. I'm actually looking forward to this. It's the first time though that I am modestly intrigued by this revived franchise, so technically I can't be called a Trekkie (thank God).
It was J.J. and the pitch perfect casting that caught my attention, but something else struck me. It was a style I knew and immediately recognized from a magazine cover: Greenberg's manipulative portraits.


If you don't know her yet, go check the (in)famous End Times series featuring toddlers that caused controversy in 2006. It's striking and powerful.


Something else in her body of work was extremely controversial as well... the McCain series, but I encourage you to find out the story yourself!


The Governator.


The Fresh Prince/
true movie star with larger than life personality/
best-paid thespian frequently cast to save the world.


The Daily Show's Jon Stewart. (See my theme?)


Jill Greenberg: The Manipulator

No comments: